Today I am releasing my Simple Local File Inclusion Vulnerability Scanner 1.0 (29th December 2010).
The Simple Local File Inclusion Vulnerability Scanner helps you to find LFI vulnerabilities.
- Always use http://….
- This tool does not work with SEO URLs, such as http://www.example.com/news-about-the-internet/.
- If you only have a SEO URL, try to find out the real URL which contents parameters.
- Provides a random user agent for the connection.
- Checks if a connection to the target can be established.
- Tries to catch most errors with error handling.
- Contains a LFI vulnerability scanner.
- Finds out how a possible LFI vulnerability can be exploited (e.g. directory depth).
- Supports nullbytes!
- Supports common *nix targets, but no Windows systems.
- This tool is only able to handle “simple” LFI vulnerabilities, but not complex ones.
- Like most other LFI scanners, this tool here also has trouble with handling certain server responses.
- Tested with Python 2.6.5.
- Modify, distribute, share and copy the code in any way you like!
- Please note that this tool was created for educational purposes only.
- Do not use this tool in an illegal way. Know and respect your local laws.
- Only use this tool for legal purposes, such as pentesting your own website
- I am not responsible if you cause any damage or break the law.
- Power to teh c0ws!